● Open to trying new approaches or techniques, e.g., a new way of passing the ball
● Can apply concepts to practical problems
● Able to make halftime adjustments and change strategy, playing style, techniques as needed
● Can connect the dots; Able to transfer know-how and skills to different, unique situations, e.g., can apply a “give and go” technique learned in basketball to other sports
● Usually has an easier time playing a new role or position
● Can juggle several mental “balls” at the same time, e.g., calling the plays, executing them, keeping track of remaining timeouts, etc.